- Explain why Website Payments Standard is:
- Fast : For it to accept your online payments
- Easy : To make it easier to accept your credit or debit card
- Low Cost : To make it a reasonable price for customers to afford it 2.Which are the 4 different methods PayPal can accept? Credit cards , level 2 and level 3 Purchasing Cards , MasterCard and American Express
3. Do you need to have a shopping cart to use PayPal? Name 5 compatible carts with PayPal. You definitely need a shopping cart so you can set your site up for eCommerce super quick.
4.Are applications, set up, or monthly fees required with PayPal? Actually applications do not need any setup or monthly charges.
5.With PayPal, do you need to store and protect customers’ sensitive financial information? Yes you do they want your financial information secure when you are buying online. Also, they will never ask for sensitive information in an email.
6.Is a long-term commitment required with PayPal? There is no monthly fees or long-term commitments, no monthly minimums, and no setup or cancellation.
7.Does every customer require a PayPal account to make payments on your website? A customer is going to need a Debit or Credit card to enable to make a purchase.
8.Briefly explain what happens after the customer reviews the order in your site and
proceeds to check out in PayPal. After that happens it will automatic process within the PayPal system will be prevented loss for our customers.
9. Explain briefly if the PayPal check-out site can match the look and feel of your own site. You can customize the checkout experience further using the following features:
- Auto return the buyer to your website
- Make PayPal account optional at checkout
- Provide your customer service number
- Get contact telephone numbers
10. Briefly explain what encryption is and why PayPal encrypts your business and customer information. In cryptography, encryption is the process of encoding a message or information in such a way that only authorized parties can access it and those who are not authorized cannot. The reason that PayPal does this is because to prevent any hackers from stealing your information.
11. What is the PayPal transaction fee? There’s no fee to use PayPal to purchase goods or services. However, if you receive money for goods or services such as from selling an item on eBay, there is a fee for each transaction.
12.What are the three steps to integrate the PayPal Shopping Cart? Payment buttons let you securely accept credit card, debit card, and PayPal payments on your website from any mobile device, tablet, or PC.
13. Name 5 additional features of the PayPal Shopping Cart.
- Button Inserter – Just enter your items name, price, etc. and it make the Cart button for you
- Works with any WordPress Theme
- Built in support for 18 languages
- Built in support 25 currencies
- PayPal testing through SandBox
14. If your client doesn’t want to use PayPal, can you explain what other E-Commerce Hosting Services you can offer to him or her? I would recommend my client to go on Amazon or eBay so we can both make the trade without any problems.